Subject: The damp smell has arrived!
From: "Adam Parrott" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 14:29:34 -0600

Greetings!

Tada! Well, "Tomorrow for sure" HAS arrived, my friends. Before 
reading ANY further, stop what you're doing, get out of your chair, 
and jump up and down (a little jig if you will). Then finish off your 
small personal celebration by grabing a brew and rejoicing with me in 
this little moment of rapturous jubilation!

hehe, no seriously, I'm sending the first demo for the Dungeon stage 
to Giark this minute, which should be up on the page within a couple 
of hours (hopefully). You may then go thinst and downloadeth it.

Yes, it's been months in waiting, but hey, methinks it's worth it!
Giark TRIED to convince me to send something "half-assed" several 
times, hehe, but I like GOOD first impressions. Anyhow, excuses 
aside, it's here. Go check it out. I have some instructions in with 
it (.lha). The level is small, as I haven't had much time to spend on 
level designing, but hopefully I can get to that in a couple of days.
Beta testers, tell me what you think (I'm sure I'll hear from Mush 
and Pete Cahill!). Again, thanks for the wait. Mail me if any probs.

Advertising (n): the science of arresting the human
intelligence for long enough to get money from it.

Adam Parrott, personal: [email-masked], work: [email-masked]
Member of Team *AMOS* and the IAPA. http://members.tripod.com/~parrottsoft